Nissan launched a Facebook page with a contest, that asks interested owners to create a thirty second video reporting on what’s innovative about their own Nissan vehicle. The winner and a guest will receive travel to New York with media access to US’s largest-attended auto show on press days.
Yes you would get to see all the new models before the masses will enter show floor.
The winning “reporter” will get up-close with new Nissan vehicles, experience live world car reveals, meet Nissan representatives and report from the show through videos to be shared back with the Facebook community.
Interested applicants can enter their video on the Reporter Contest tab of the Nissan Facebook page found at http://www.facebook.com/nissan. Submissions will be accepted through 9:00 am EST on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp