The Nissan Micra ELLE, which goes on sale in the UK on 1st September priced from £12,000, features a panoramic glass roof, chromed accents to the lower part of the grille, chrome interior door handles, 15-inch titanium grey alloy wheels, fog lamps and a roof spoiler. There are three colours available – Shiraz Red, Alabaster White and Atlas Blue – as well as a new seat fabric covering.
Discreet ELLE badges on the tailgate and front wings, front floor mats and front door guards mark out the Micra ELLE on the high street.
The Micra ELLE is based on the mid-range Acenta model, having long list of standard equipment including automatic air conditioning, Intelligent Key for keyless entry and push button start, electrically heated and folding door mirrors, along with a speed limiter and cruise control.
Production will be limited to 500 units and buyers have the choice of either the 1.2-litre 80PS normally aspirated three-cylinder petrol engine or the sophisticated 1.2 direct injection supercharged (DIG-S) petrol engine, which develops 98PS.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp