People usually prefer gold to shine and spark. This gold matte finish is something different. We can’t say we adore it, but it surely looks better than the sparkling 911. With that look you can be sure your GT-R stands out, and not in a stupid way like some chromed/gold plated supercars.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower