People usually prefer gold to shine and spark. This gold matte finish is something different. We can’t say we adore it, but it surely looks better than the sparkling 911. With that look you can be sure your GT-R stands out, and not in a stupid way like some chromed/gold plated supercars.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show