Audi and Hyundai paid big bucks for their commercials that aired during Super Bowl XLIII on Sunday. Surprise, surprise as there was one automaker who did not pay a single dime and got some coverage in one of the Super Bowl ads.
The ad we are talking about is the Pepsi Super Bowl ad. Theme of the ad is that every generation refreshes the world. On 0:36 you can see the Nissan Cube being presented as one of the new refreshments.
Take a look at the Pepsi Refresh Anthem commercial below.
As there are over million views to this video on YouTube already, Nissan gets some well deserved free marketing even after the game.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback