“Brazil is a country of great natural beauty and it has a passionate, rich culture. But this is not always reflected in the cars on its streets, especially the more affordable locally produced vehicles which tend to be conservative in design, colour and specification,” said Shiro Nakamura, Senior Vice President and Chief Creative Officer.
Although strictly a concept car with no plans for production, elements of EXTREM’s styling can be seen on future Nissan products, for Brazil and beyond.
Vehicle highlights include Nissan’s signature graphics, advanced LED technology, exclusive Solar Cortex body color and a roof pattern, a mix of gloss and matte textures, is inspired by iconic Brazilian graphics. It does look at first sight like a solar panel.
The concept is powered by Nissan’s advanced direct injection and turbocharged (DIG-T) 1.6-litre gasoline engine which shares its technology concept with the powertrain in the innovative Nissan DeltaWing Le Mans race car. EXTREM could also be offered with a choice of front or four-wheel drive with Torque Vectoring for enhanced handling capabilities.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams