Volvo has confirmed that the next-generation XC90 will arrive in late 2014. The announcement is part of a news in which Volvo has announced a multi-billion dollar investment in SPA (Scalable Product Architecture) and VEA (Volvo Engine Architecture).
SPA (Scalable Product Architecture) is a flexible, scalable product architecture that covers most of Volvo’s future car models and one of them is the next-generation XC90.
In parallel with SPA, Volvo Car Group is also developing an all-new four-cylinder fuel-efficient engine family known as VEA (Volvo Engine Architecture). These engines will be built in Skövde and assembly of all drivelines, including hybrid drivelines, will be integrated in the Torslanda plant in Gothenburg.
It is not known yet will we see this new four-cylinder engine in the next XC90, but it is very likely.
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams
- Need Some Travel Ideas? Check Out This Amazing Travel Video Showing Different Parts Of Turkey
- Love Yoga? This Is What Doing Yoga Would Look Like In An X-Ray Machine
- Mr. Bean Returns As A Hopeless Ninja In A Hilarious Snickers ‘You Are Not You’ Ad
- Air New Zealand Creates A New Epic Flight Safety Film With Lord Of The Rings Characters