These are the first pictures of the next generation Porsche 911 (998), that will replace the current 911(997). Even though it was raining hard today and the pictures are not in the best quality we can see that the front lights are standing more upright compared to the 997.
Side mirrors are moved from the side window corner to the side of the door. Don’t get confused of the rear lights as these are just temporary.
Next generation 911 (998) is expected in 2011. It will feature the same flat-six engine that surely gets a power boost and the new PDK dual-clutch gearbox.
Stay tuned as we are sure that this is not the first sighting of the next generation 911 before Porsche makes it official. Update! The car is likely standard 911 (998) not the Turbo.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014