These are the first pictures of the next generation Porsche 911 (998), that will replace the current 911(997). Even though it was raining hard today and the pictures are not in the best quality we can see that the front lights are standing more upright compared to the 997.
Side mirrors are moved from the side window corner to the side of the door. Don’t get confused of the rear lights as these are just temporary.
Next generation 911 (998) is expected in 2011. It will feature the same flat-six engine that surely gets a power boost and the new PDK dual-clutch gearbox.
Stay tuned as we are sure that this is not the first sighting of the next generation 911 before Porsche makes it official. Update! The car is likely standard 911 (998) not the Turbo.
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK