These are the first pictures of the next generation Porsche 911 (998), that will replace the current 911(997). Even though it was raining hard today and the pictures are not in the best quality we can see that the front lights are standing more upright compared to the 997.
Side mirrors are moved from the side window corner to the side of the door. Don’t get confused of the rear lights as these are just temporary.
Next generation 911 (998) is expected in 2011. It will feature the same flat-six engine that surely gets a power boost and the new PDK dual-clutch gearbox.
Stay tuned as we are sure that this is not the first sighting of the next generation 911 before Porsche makes it official. Update! The car is likely standard 911 (998) not the Turbo.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France