The new Golf’s permanent four-wheel drive system is one of the most modern and efficient of its kind in the world. In this latest version of the Golf 4MOTION Volkswagen is using a four-wheel drive system with an enhanced, fifth-generation Haldex coupling.
The new 4MOTION drive weighs 1.4 kilograms less than the previous system, requires no pressure accumulator and reacts extremely quickly to every conceivable influence exerted on it.
Volkswagen is offering the new Golf 4MOTION in Europe in three levels of specification (Trendline, Comfortline, Highline) and with two turbo diesel engines delivering between 105 hp and 140 hp.
Like the front-wheel drive versions the new 4MOTION models are equipped as standard with a Stop/Start system and battery regeneration.
The Golf 4MOTION is sold as a four-door vehicle and in Germany is €1,800 over the standard front-wheel drive model.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams