Remember a while ago we had a Chevrolet Matiz commercial featuring a model Olga Farmaki and the question was where is the car!
This time Subaru has taken a totally different approach. No long legged blondes or supermodels.
Instead they have sumo wrestlers washing the new Subaru Forester. I am pretty sure if they replaced these guys with four supermodels no one would not even notice the car. Now there is more chance you ll see the car:)
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp