This is the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car, which is based on the upcoming 911 (991) GT3.
The 911 GT3 Cup will be run exclusively in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in 2013 and is powered by a 3.8-litre six-cylinder flat engine generating 460 hp, up by 10 hp and is mated to a six-speed dog-type gearbox developed by Porsche Motorsport which is operated via shift paddles at the steering wheel for the first time in a Porsche brand trophy race car transmitting the power to the rear axle.
The 911 GT3 Cup rides on new single piece race wheels with centre mount and the width of the Michelin race slicks was increased by two centimetres to 27 centimetres at the front and by ten millimetres at the rear axle to now measure 31 centimetres.
A newly developed race braking system further improves the new 911 GT3 Cup compared to its predecessor.
The base price for the 911 GT3 Cup, which is available exclusively in white, is 181,200 Euro plus VAT.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)