Official debut will take place next month at the Seoul Motor show and very likely also at the New York Auto Show.
Refresher: 2010 Kia Sorento uses the unibody architecture not the body-on-frame platform. This means Sorento will lose some of its off-road capabilities and towing capacity. For people who never plan to take their Sorento off the road it should be good news as the new unibody architecture offers better handling and more comfortable ride.
Design wise it is sportier and more dynamic than its predecessor. Front features new signature radiator grille and two-tone front bumper and mesh around the fog lamps. As we can see from these new pictures it is also the first Kia to come with a panoramic-glass roof.
Engine lineup includes two gasoline engines: 2.4-liter four cylinder and 3.8-liter V6 that develops 270 + horsepower.
Diesel lineup includes a new 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel with 200 hp, which will be mated to a new in-house developed six-speed automatic transmission.
- Ford Fusion – much more than a grown up Focus
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)