Startech has released a tuning package for the new Jaguar XJ. On the outside, the XJ gets a new front fascia, extended fender vents, a rear spoiler lip on the trunk lid and 21-inch wheels. There are also a stainless steel rear mufflers.
The show car features a black exterior and a contrasting STARTECH cream-colored all-leather interior made from especially soft and breathable Mastik leather. There’s also black, high-gloss polished piano wood, adorned by hand with ship-veneer-type inlays.
Two heated power business seats offer maximum comfort in the rear. A new center console with integrated storage compartments stylishly blends with the interior design.
The STARTECH electronics specialists have developed a state-of-the-art multimedia system centered on an Apple iPad to give owners of a Jaguar XJ the opportunity to be always online or enjoy entertainment in the rear compartment. Electrically deployed tables, adapted perfectly to the back of the front seats with leather-trimmed consoles, feature custom-tailored recesses for the tablet computer and the Bluetooth keyboard from Apple.
A 20 MBit/s GSM modem with an antenna has been integrated into the vehicle as well providing a high-speed internet connection via EDGE, HSDPA or HSPA+ protocols. Several passengers can communicate online at any time using a WLAN network available in and around the car.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)