Mercedes-Benz and McLaren are finishing their jointly developed SLR series with a special model called SLR Stirling Moss.
Named after British motor racing legend Stirling Moss it will be limited to just 75 units. New images below feature this amazing car and Sir Stirling Moss.
Refresher: SLR Stirling Moss does not have roof nor windscreen. It is an ultimate speedster with 650 horsepower from supercharged V8.
0-100 km/h comes in less than 3.5 seconds and the top speed is 350 km/h. And yes there is no roof above you and windscreen in front of you.
Production of the SLR Stirling Moss will start in June and will be limited to 75 units. Price excluding taxes is 750,000 euros ($958,050 dollars).
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp