Look again! No this is not a Mercedes-Benz S-Class, though from a distance it clearly looks like one. In fact this is a Bentley, though one would assume it could be a Chinese copy of the S-Class as well…
Spied testing in Spain, this is the next-generation Bentley Flying Spur and to confuse the media and public it is disguised as a Mercedes S-Class. Surely one of the best disguises ever.
Despite the strange S-Class we can see the new shape and window lines. We expect it to be very similar to the updated Continental GT, except it has two extra doors.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp