New Pathfinder also has a lass-leading standard towing capacity of 5000 pounds, and modern amenities, such as a class-exclusive Around View Monitor.
Pathfinder’s new unibody platform provided the designers an opportunity to create a more aerodynamic exterior without compromising headroom or cargo capacity. In fact, the new Pathfinder has more interior space than the previous model thanks to more efficient packaging.
The all-new Pathfinder also features EZ Flex Seating System with LATCH AND GLIDE, that is an industry first 2nd row tip-up seat for use with a child safety seat, which also provides easy access to the 3rd row while keeping the child seat securely fastened. The 2nd row also features a 60/40 split-fold seating with a segment best 5.5 inches of seat travel.
All 2013 Pathfinders come equipped with an advanced 260-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine matched with a next-generation Xtronic CVT. It is also the only vehicle in class with selectable 2WD, Auto or 4WD modes for the available intuitive ALL-MODE 4×4-i system. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder will be offered in 4×4 and 4×2 drive configurations and in four models – S, SV, SL and Platinum.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp