The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque through a six-speed manual transmission, or paddle-shifting and driver adaptable automatic transmission. 0-60 mph comes in low 5 second range.
Based on the 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, the new Challenger R/T Redline features an all-new two-color Redline Red and Graphite stripe, which runs from behind the front wheel arches to the tail. The rear-quarter section of the stripe features the “Redline” name in Red over Graphite color scheme. For a distinctive look, the R/T Redline features a body-color grille surround.
The 20-inch Black Chrome wheels with a Redline Red lip and inner backbone offer a one-of-a-kind look. The available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, high-performance brake linings and a lowered ride height.
The 2013 Dodge Challenger with R/T Redline Group arrives at dealerships this April and when configured on the Challenger R/T or R/T Plus models, the MSRPs are $31,990 and $33,990 respectively.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower