The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque through a six-speed manual transmission, or paddle-shifting and driver adaptable automatic transmission. 0-60 mph comes in low 5 second range.
Based on the 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, the new Challenger R/T Redline features an all-new two-color Redline Red and Graphite stripe, which runs from behind the front wheel arches to the tail. The rear-quarter section of the stripe features the “Redline” name in Red over Graphite color scheme. For a distinctive look, the R/T Redline features a body-color grille surround.
The 20-inch Black Chrome wheels with a Redline Red lip and inner backbone offer a one-of-a-kind look. The available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, high-performance brake linings and a lowered ride height.
The 2013 Dodge Challenger with R/T Redline Group arrives at dealerships this April and when configured on the Challenger R/T or R/T Plus models, the MSRPs are $31,990 and $33,990 respectively.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams