The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque through a six-speed manual transmission, or paddle-shifting and driver adaptable automatic transmission. 0-60 mph comes in low 5 second range.
Based on the 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, the new Challenger R/T Redline features an all-new two-color Redline Red and Graphite stripe, which runs from behind the front wheel arches to the tail. The rear-quarter section of the stripe features the “Redline” name in Red over Graphite color scheme. For a distinctive look, the R/T Redline features a body-color grille surround.
The 20-inch Black Chrome wheels with a Redline Red lip and inner backbone offer a one-of-a-kind look. The available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, high-performance brake linings and a lowered ride height.
The 2013 Dodge Challenger with R/T Redline Group arrives at dealerships this April and when configured on the Challenger R/T or R/T Plus models, the MSRPs are $31,990 and $33,990 respectively.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)