The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque through a six-speed manual transmission, or paddle-shifting and driver adaptable automatic transmission. 0-60 mph comes in low 5 second range.
Based on the 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, the new Challenger R/T Redline features an all-new two-color Redline Red and Graphite stripe, which runs from behind the front wheel arches to the tail. The rear-quarter section of the stripe features the “Redline” name in Red over Graphite color scheme. For a distinctive look, the R/T Redline features a body-color grille surround.
The 20-inch Black Chrome wheels with a Redline Red lip and inner backbone offer a one-of-a-kind look. The available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, high-performance brake linings and a lowered ride height.
The 2013 Dodge Challenger with R/T Redline Group arrives at dealerships this April and when configured on the Challenger R/T or R/T Plus models, the MSRPs are $31,990 and $33,990 respectively.
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!