The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 delivers up to 375 horsepower and 410 lb-ft torque through a six-speed manual transmission, or paddle-shifting and driver adaptable automatic transmission. 0-60 mph comes in low 5 second range.
Based on the 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T, the new Challenger R/T Redline features an all-new two-color Redline Red and Graphite stripe, which runs from behind the front wheel arches to the tail. The rear-quarter section of the stripe features the “Redline” name in Red over Graphite color scheme. For a distinctive look, the R/T Redline features a body-color grille surround.
The 20-inch Black Chrome wheels with a Redline Red lip and inner backbone offer a one-of-a-kind look. The available Super Track Pak adds Goodyear Eagle F1 P245/45R20 three-season performance tires, high-performance brake linings and a lowered ride height.
The 2013 Dodge Challenger with R/T Redline Group arrives at dealerships this April and when configured on the Challenger R/T or R/T Plus models, the MSRPs are $31,990 and $33,990 respectively.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar