With two seats, five doors and wall-to-wall MINI style and personality, the MINI Clubvan is the world’s first premium compact delivery van. Based on the MINI Clubman it has no rear side windows, no rear seats offering closed-off cargo area that can be easily accessed thanks to wide-opening rear hinged door and the passenger side clubdoor.
The Clubvan is perfect for short-haul delivery businesses such as florists, pizza restaurants and couriers.
The MINI Clubvan will be available in three model versions: 98 hp MINI One Clubvan, 122 hp MINI Cooper Clubvan and 112 hp MINI Cooper D Clubvan. Sales start in autumn 2012.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback