MINI has posted official pictures of the 2013 Paceman prototype to its Facebook page. Essentially a Countryman with two doors, the Paceman stays true to the concept and features a rear-slanting roofline that is well proportioned.
While nothing is official, the Paceman production model is expected to debut next month at the Paris Motor Show and will be offered very likely in three variants: entry level Paceman, Paceman S and Paceman JCW.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)