edo competition has revealed a a power kit for the Mercedes C63 AMG, that consists of a new high-performance exhaust system, exhaust headers, high-flow catalytic converters, new air filters, revised engine electronics and a removal of the top speed governor.
As a result, the power is up from 457 horsepower to 600 horsepower. Torque is up from 600 Nm to 680 Nm.
The high-performance exhaust system features a programmable electronic controller that monitors the level of back pressure and opens the integrated 70 mm butterfly valves when a certain threshold is exceeded providing an impressive and awe-inspiring soundtrack.
The exhaust is made entirely from stainless steel and the chromed exhaust tips that mimic the factory pieces add to the car’s expressive styling.
19-inch wheels are wrapped with Michelin high-performance tires allowing for a top speed exceeding 340 km/h (211 mph).
On customer request the interior can be individualized using leather, cloth, fine woods or lacquer, high-quality metal applications or carbon fiber.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback