Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series is now serving as one of the new German Touring Car Masters (DTM) Safety Car in 2012. The first race was this past weekend at the Hockenheimer, where the C63 Coupe Black Series made its debut as the Safety Car.
The C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Safety Car is driven by racing driver Jürgen Kastenholz (44).
The C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Safety Car remains largely unmodified and packs the stock AMG 6.3 liter unit with 517 hp. Only upgrades include the lightbar that sits on the roof, and a modified AMG sports exhaust system.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)