Senner Tuning has released details on their tuning package for the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Changes to this supercar start with a remapped ECU, high performance air filter kit and stainless steel exhaust system. Thanks to these changes power is up by 35 hp and now rated at 598 hp.
All this rides on Corniche Vegas wheels with 255/30R20 tires at the front and 285/30R20 tires at the rear. It is good to hear, that the owner Benno Senner admits that more tuning can be done with the SLS just like with any vehicle, but insists the SLS in its basic form is quite well balanced and any further tuning would probably do more harm than good.
The conversion listed above costs 19,500 euros.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)