In addition to yesterdays photos of the Mercedes-Benz SLC near the Nürburgring we now have the photos of the new supercar on the famous green hell.
Looking at the photos this 600 hp supercar looks fantastic on the track. No information how fast it was compared to other supercars, but we are sure it is just a matter of time when we ll start hearing of different lap times. Enjoy the photos!
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron