In addition to yesterdays photos of the Mercedes-Benz SLC near the Nürburgring we now have the photos of the new supercar on the famous green hell.
Looking at the photos this 600 hp supercar looks fantastic on the track. No information how fast it was compared to other supercars, but we are sure it is just a matter of time when we ll start hearing of different lap times. Enjoy the photos!
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan