German based A.R.T. has revealed a new tuning program for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG called the A.R.T. G streetline 65. Both visual and performance upgrades are part of the package.
Power on the G63 raises to 681 hp and to 749 hp for the G65 while maximum torque is 1000 Nm. All this thanks to reprogrammed ECU, new high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission.
Visual updates include a G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of a new front bumper with integrated front spoiler and extra air intakes, running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of fender flarings with LED running board illumination, new aero hood, roof spoiler with LED brake light and a new rear bumper with double retroreflector units.
There is also a LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side.
All this rides on 22-inch monoART1 wheels.
For the interior A.R.T offers infinite range of possibilities from leather and Alcantara to carbon and noble woods.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams