German based A.R.T. has revealed a new tuning program for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG called the A.R.T. G streetline 65. Both visual and performance upgrades are part of the package.
Power on the G63 raises to 681 hp and to 749 hp for the G65 while maximum torque is 1000 Nm. All this thanks to reprogrammed ECU, new high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission.
Visual updates include a G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of a new front bumper with integrated front spoiler and extra air intakes, running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of fender flarings with LED running board illumination, new aero hood, roof spoiler with LED brake light and a new rear bumper with double retroreflector units.
There is also a LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side.
All this rides on 22-inch monoART1 wheels.
For the interior A.R.T offers infinite range of possibilities from leather and Alcantara to carbon and noble woods.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year