German based A.R.T. has revealed a new tuning program for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG called the A.R.T. G streetline 65. Both visual and performance upgrades are part of the package.
Power on the G63 raises to 681 hp and to 749 hp for the G65 while maximum torque is 1000 Nm. All this thanks to reprogrammed ECU, new high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission.
Visual updates include a G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of a new front bumper with integrated front spoiler and extra air intakes, running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of fender flarings with LED running board illumination, new aero hood, roof spoiler with LED brake light and a new rear bumper with double retroreflector units.
There is also a LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side.
All this rides on 22-inch monoART1 wheels.
For the interior A.R.T offers infinite range of possibilities from leather and Alcantara to carbon and noble woods.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH