German based A.R.T. has revealed a new tuning program for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG called the A.R.T. G streetline 65. Both visual and performance upgrades are part of the package.
Power on the G63 raises to 681 hp and to 749 hp for the G65 while maximum torque is 1000 Nm. All this thanks to reprogrammed ECU, new high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission.
Visual updates include a G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of a new front bumper with integrated front spoiler and extra air intakes, running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of fender flarings with LED running board illumination, new aero hood, roof spoiler with LED brake light and a new rear bumper with double retroreflector units.
There is also a LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side.
All this rides on 22-inch monoART1 wheels.
For the interior A.R.T offers infinite range of possibilities from leather and Alcantara to carbon and noble woods.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower