German based A.R.T. has revealed a new tuning program for Mercedes-Benz G63 / G65 AMG called the A.R.T. G streetline 65. Both visual and performance upgrades are part of the package.
Power on the G63 raises to 681 hp and to 749 hp for the G65 while maximum torque is 1000 Nm. All this thanks to reprogrammed ECU, new high flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine, fuel circuit and transmission.
Visual updates include a G streetline 65 wide body kit, consisting of a new front bumper with integrated front spoiler and extra air intakes, running board covers with LED underfloor illumination, a set of fender flarings with LED running board illumination, new aero hood, roof spoiler with LED brake light and a new rear bumper with double retroreflector units.
There is also a LED triple beam lamp set, with two additional LED high beams and one LED daytime running light per side.
All this rides on 22-inch monoART1 wheels.
For the interior A.R.T offers infinite range of possibilities from leather and Alcantara to carbon and noble woods.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback