McLaren has announced anniversary edition of the 12C and 12C Spider to mark 50 years of McLaren.
Production will be limited to just 50 examples of each of the 12C and 12C Spider. Both the coupe and spider feature a remodelled, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-optimised front bumper from MSO, which provides increased levels of front downforce, and is inspired by the limited-run HS Edition models, to create a more dynamic visual impact.
Above the bumper, a black McLaren F1-inspired heritage badge, previously only available to MSO clients, is also fitted on the bonnet.
Bespoke McLaren 50 Ultra Lightweight wheels finished in Satin Black measure 19-inch at the front and 20-inch at the rear, offering a combined 2kg saving over the optional Super Lightweight wheels.
Inside the cabin the special edition is upholstered with a full leather upgrade, while subtle branding to the carbon fibre sill panel and floor mats is complimented by an anniversary dedication plate on the driver’s door which highlights the limited run.
The Mclaren 50 12C and 12C Spider are available in Carbon Black, Supernova Silver or heritage McLaren Orange exterior colors.
In UK, the McLaren 50 12C is priced at £196,000, and £215,500 for the McLaren 50 12C Spider.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower