McLaren has announced anniversary edition of the 12C and 12C Spider to mark 50 years of McLaren.
Production will be limited to just 50 examples of each of the 12C and 12C Spider. Both the coupe and spider feature a remodelled, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-optimised front bumper from MSO, which provides increased levels of front downforce, and is inspired by the limited-run HS Edition models, to create a more dynamic visual impact.
Above the bumper, a black McLaren F1-inspired heritage badge, previously only available to MSO clients, is also fitted on the bonnet.
Bespoke McLaren 50 Ultra Lightweight wheels finished in Satin Black measure 19-inch at the front and 20-inch at the rear, offering a combined 2kg saving over the optional Super Lightweight wheels.
Inside the cabin the special edition is upholstered with a full leather upgrade, while subtle branding to the carbon fibre sill panel and floor mats is complimented by an anniversary dedication plate on the driver’s door which highlights the limited run.
The Mclaren 50 12C and 12C Spider are available in Carbon Black, Supernova Silver or heritage McLaren Orange exterior colors.
In UK, the McLaren 50 12C is priced at £196,000, and £215,500 for the McLaren 50 12C Spider.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams