To offer British motorists even greater style and value this spring, Mazda is introducing three special versions (petrol and diesel five-door and diesel estate models) of its popular Mazda6 – the ‘Venture Edition’ models, priced from £21,000.
The new Mazda6 Venture Edition trio is based on Mazda6 TS2 models, and features additional equipment, with Sanyo TomTom navigation, integrated Bluetooth, half-leather seat trim and heated front seats.
Exterior highlights are 17-inch gunmetal alloy wheels, Sports front grille, Privacy glass and a special range of colours – including Brilliant Black and optional Crystal White Pearlescent, Black Mica or Stormy Blue Mica, as well as a unique colour for this version – Dolphin Grey Mica.
The petrol hatchback Venture Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre with 155 hp MZR engine, enabling it to hit 62mph in 10.3 seconds and returns 40.9mpg (combined) with a 159g/km CO2 rating.
Venture Edition buyers who prefer diesel can enjoy the 2.2-litre with 163 hp MZR-CD engine that hits 62mph in 9.2 seconds, and returns 53.3mpg (combined cycle) with low emissions of 140 to 141g/km (hatchback/estate).
The 4.78-metre long Mazda6 estate features unique Karakuri 60/40 split, easy-fold seat mechanism allowing this model to hold a cargo volume of 1,751-litres when loaded to the roof with the rear seats folded flat.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France