Mazda has revealed a new MX-5 prototype called “Yusho” (Japanese for “victory”). The MX-5 Yusho concept features supercharger kit, that increases the power of the free-revving 2.0-liter MZR petrol engine to 241 hp and drives the roadster to a top speed of 240 km/h.
In addition to a supercharged, the engine has a modified engine management system, new fuel injectors and metal sport catalysts.
The exhaust gases are released through an individually designed muffler with large cross sections and centrally positioned double tailpipes, which can be adjusted by control valve in its acoustics.
Power is sent to the rear wheels via six-speed manual transmission with special sports clutch. Semi-slick tires are from Toyo, and mounted on 17-inch anthracite gray alloy wheels.
Exterior features matt-white film wrapping, a dull white foiled rear spoiler, specially developed rear diffuser in carbon fiber-optics. The interior is enhanced with a suede-trimmed steering wheel and Recaro sport seats with leather and Alcantara covers.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp