Mazda has released the Mazda Roadster BLACK TUNED, a special edition version of its iconic lightweight, two-seat, open-top sports car for the Japanese market. The special edition Roadster (known to us as Mazda MX-5) went on sale last week at all Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships nationwide.
The special edition BLACK TUNED Roadster is based on the premium ‘RS RHT’ and ‘VS RHT’ model grades that feature Mazda’s groundbreaking power retractable hard top (RHT). The BLACK TUNED theme is reflected in stylish special features including a Brilliant Black roof and door mirrors, and Gun Metallic 17-inch alloy wheels. Interior quality is also enhanced, with the seats and steering wheel covered in black leather with sand-colored stitching.
Three external body colors are available, including two exclusive colors – Spirited Green Metallic and Velocity Red Mica – and the popular Crystal White Pearl Mica.
Under the hood is the same old 2.0-liter DOHC engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France