The new updated Maserati GranTurismo Sport that will make its public debut next month at the Geneva Auto Show. New functionally redesigned front bumper optimizes the front air flows for both engine and breaks cooling. A new design of the bumper with a new style profile frames the new headlights with DRL Led technology. The rear of the new GranTurismo Sport is characterized by new taillights in an elegant, more aggressive, darker tone.
Inside changes include redesigned front and rear seats and a new steering wheel with a more sporty and muscular look.
New 4,7 liters V8 engine now delivers 460 hp compared to the 434 hp, the previous unit produced.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)