The new Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale will be the fastest, lightest and most powerful car in the Maserati range when it goes on sale in the first quarter of 2011.
Inspired by the Trofeo GranTurismo MC and the race-winning GT4 motorsport models, the two-seater Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale that will debut at the Paris Auto Show will feature razor-sharp handling and will break the 300km/h barrier.
The GranTurismo MC Stradale responds to demands for a GranTurismo which can balance on-road driving needs with race-driving desires, incorporating the handling and aerodynamic lessons from Maserati’s three racing programs.
The GranTurismo MC Stradale produces more aerodynamic down force without producing more aerodynamic drag, it produces more power – 336kw, 450 hp – without using more fuel and it is more agile without sacrificing the GranTurismo S’s highly praised ride quality.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback