Lyonheart K Coupé start at 360,000 euros while the convertible will set you back at least 375,000 euros puls VAT and other local taxes.
The planned production run is just 250 cars, including Coupé and Convertible versions. Production will start December 2013 and end the summer of 2015.
The Lyonheart K is created by Robert Palm, founder of Swiss design firm Classic Factory, the Lyonheart K has been engineered and will be built by the Envisage Group in Coventry.
The Cosworth refined 5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 delivers 575hp and 700Nm of torque. The Lyonheart K reaches 100kph in under 4 seconds and tops 300kph (electronically limited).
50 percent of the production will be sold in Europe, 20 percent in the Middle East and 30 percent in China.
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard