Lyonheart K Coupé start at 360,000 euros while the convertible will set you back at least 375,000 euros puls VAT and other local taxes.
The planned production run is just 250 cars, including Coupé and Convertible versions. Production will start December 2013 and end the summer of 2015.
The Lyonheart K is created by Robert Palm, founder of Swiss design firm Classic Factory, the Lyonheart K has been engineered and will be built by the Envisage Group in Coventry.
The Cosworth refined 5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 delivers 575hp and 700Nm of torque. The Lyonheart K reaches 100kph in under 4 seconds and tops 300kph (electronically limited).
50 percent of the production will be sold in Europe, 20 percent in the Middle East and 30 percent in China.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show