Lyonheart K Coupé start at 360,000 euros while the convertible will set you back at least 375,000 euros puls VAT and other local taxes.
The planned production run is just 250 cars, including Coupé and Convertible versions. Production will start December 2013 and end the summer of 2015.
The Lyonheart K is created by Robert Palm, founder of Swiss design firm Classic Factory, the Lyonheart K has been engineered and will be built by the Envisage Group in Coventry.
The Cosworth refined 5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 delivers 575hp and 700Nm of torque. The Lyonheart K reaches 100kph in under 4 seconds and tops 300kph (electronically limited).
50 percent of the production will be sold in Europe, 20 percent in the Middle East and 30 percent in China.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams