Lyonheart K Coupé start at 360,000 euros while the convertible will set you back at least 375,000 euros puls VAT and other local taxes.
The planned production run is just 250 cars, including Coupé and Convertible versions. Production will start December 2013 and end the summer of 2015.
The Lyonheart K is created by Robert Palm, founder of Swiss design firm Classic Factory, the Lyonheart K has been engineered and will be built by the Envisage Group in Coventry.
The Cosworth refined 5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 delivers 575hp and 700Nm of torque. The Lyonheart K reaches 100kph in under 4 seconds and tops 300kph (electronically limited).
50 percent of the production will be sold in Europe, 20 percent in the Middle East and 30 percent in China.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016