Lyonheart K Coupé start at 360,000 euros while the convertible will set you back at least 375,000 euros puls VAT and other local taxes.
The planned production run is just 250 cars, including Coupé and Convertible versions. Production will start December 2013 and end the summer of 2015.
The Lyonheart K is created by Robert Palm, founder of Swiss design firm Classic Factory, the Lyonheart K has been engineered and will be built by the Envisage Group in Coventry.
The Cosworth refined 5.0 Litre Supercharged V8 delivers 575hp and 700Nm of torque. The Lyonheart K reaches 100kph in under 4 seconds and tops 300kph (electronically limited).
50 percent of the production will be sold in Europe, 20 percent in the Middle East and 30 percent in China.
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK
- Bugatti Veyron successor rumoured to be a Hybrid