The small luxury utility segment has grown nearly 60 percent in 2012 and more than 200 percent in the last four years.
“We are reinventing Lincoln by focusing on the largest and fastest-growing segments of the luxury market, while offering clients something different,” said Jim Farley, executive vice president of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln. “The just-introduced MKZ re-establishes Lincoln in the largest luxury segment, and the MKC Concept highlights a key opportunity in the fastest-growing part of the luxury market.”
The MKC Concept features the same Lincoln Design DNA found in the new MKZ. Some of the design highlights include frameless windows, signature split-wing grille, metallic tri-coat paint, 20-inch wheels with polished chrome rims, and a large fixed panoramic roof.
The four-passenger interior shows high-end bespoke design and materials.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year