The small luxury utility segment has grown nearly 60 percent in 2012 and more than 200 percent in the last four years.
“We are reinventing Lincoln by focusing on the largest and fastest-growing segments of the luxury market, while offering clients something different,” said Jim Farley, executive vice president of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln. “The just-introduced MKZ re-establishes Lincoln in the largest luxury segment, and the MKC Concept highlights a key opportunity in the fastest-growing part of the luxury market.”
The MKC Concept features the same Lincoln Design DNA found in the new MKZ. Some of the design highlights include frameless windows, signature split-wing grille, metallic tri-coat paint, 20-inch wheels with polished chrome rims, and a large fixed panoramic roof.
The four-passenger interior shows high-end bespoke design and materials.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar