The small luxury utility segment has grown nearly 60 percent in 2012 and more than 200 percent in the last four years.
“We are reinventing Lincoln by focusing on the largest and fastest-growing segments of the luxury market, while offering clients something different,” said Jim Farley, executive vice president of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln. “The just-introduced MKZ re-establishes Lincoln in the largest luxury segment, and the MKC Concept highlights a key opportunity in the fastest-growing part of the luxury market.”
The MKC Concept features the same Lincoln Design DNA found in the new MKZ. Some of the design highlights include frameless windows, signature split-wing grille, metallic tri-coat paint, 20-inch wheels with polished chrome rims, and a large fixed panoramic roof.
The four-passenger interior shows high-end bespoke design and materials.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames