Lexus has revealed new LF-LC Blue concept at the Australian International Motor show. The LF-LC Blue is a further development of the model which debuted at the Detroit motor show earlier this year, swapping that car’s burning red exterior for a lustrous Opal Blue finish, inspired by the natural base colour of the Australian gemstone.
The LF-LC combines advanced technologies and materials with an organic design that points to styling cues that will influence future Lexus sports models. The concept in particular pioneers use of lightweight carbon fibre and the next generation of Lexus’s industry-leading full hybrid powertrain.
Lexus only revealed, that the Advanced Hybrid Drive features a new, high-energy battery pack designed to deliver to greater power from a unit that is smaller than those used in Lexus’s current full hybrid model range. Combined power output of the system is 500 hp, more than any other Lexus hybrid.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016