Lexus has revealed new LF-LC Blue concept at the Australian International Motor show. The LF-LC Blue is a further development of the model which debuted at the Detroit motor show earlier this year, swapping that car’s burning red exterior for a lustrous Opal Blue finish, inspired by the natural base colour of the Australian gemstone.
The LF-LC combines advanced technologies and materials with an organic design that points to styling cues that will influence future Lexus sports models. The concept in particular pioneers use of lightweight carbon fibre and the next generation of Lexus’s industry-leading full hybrid powertrain.
Lexus only revealed, that the Advanced Hybrid Drive features a new, high-energy battery pack designed to deliver to greater power from a unit that is smaller than those used in Lexus’s current full hybrid model range. Combined power output of the system is 500 hp, more than any other Lexus hybrid.
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide