Lexus has revealed new LF-LC Blue concept at the Australian International Motor show. The LF-LC Blue is a further development of the model which debuted at the Detroit motor show earlier this year, swapping that car’s burning red exterior for a lustrous Opal Blue finish, inspired by the natural base colour of the Australian gemstone.
The LF-LC combines advanced technologies and materials with an organic design that points to styling cues that will influence future Lexus sports models. The concept in particular pioneers use of lightweight carbon fibre and the next generation of Lexus’s industry-leading full hybrid powertrain.
Lexus only revealed, that the Advanced Hybrid Drive features a new, high-energy battery pack designed to deliver to greater power from a unit that is smaller than those used in Lexus’s current full hybrid model range. Combined power output of the system is 500 hp, more than any other Lexus hybrid.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)