There is something special about the RS 6. It seems that every German car tuner wants to give this already powerful car more power. Now IMSA, mostly known for tuning Lamborghini’s has taken the Audi RS 6 to boost the 5.0L V10 from 580 hp to 650 hp. Torque is increased to 745 Nm or 550-lbs/ft.
Engine modification includes remapped ECU and new exhaust system. New sprint time from 0-62 mph(0-100 kph) is 4.2 seconds( standard RS6 Avant’s 4.6 seconds). Top speed is over 300km/h (187 mph).
For better handling it has a lower suspension setting and ultra light 20-inch rims.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France