Lamborghini is presenting a special edition Gallardo LP 560-4 Bicolore at the 2011 Qatar Motor Show, which will be produced for the European and Asian-Pacific markets, while for the American market it will be only available in the version LP 550-2.
As its name implies, this special series features an exclusive two-tone finish with matching interior.A refined contrast between the black roof and the color of the rest of the body (available in a choice of five shades) further emphasizes the sharp, dynamic lines of the Gallardo LP 560-4.
Powered by a 560 hp V10 engine, this special edition hots 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds, and has a top speed of 325 km/h.
“With the Gallardo LP 560-4 Bicolore, Lamborghini demonstrates once again the extreme, uncompromising and unmistakably Italian nature of our brand. The super sports cars from Lamborghini combine volcanic energy with design that is as unique as it is stylish,” says Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini.
The contrast between black and color is repeated in an understated, elegant manner in the interior of the Gallardo LP 560-4 Bicolore. The instrument panel, seats, door panels and other elements in the passenger compartment are upholstered in the finest “Nero Persus” leather, with a refined contrast provided by precise stitching that is colored to match the exterior paintwork: yellow, orange, blue and gray (also used on the Bianco Monocerus version).
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)