The Murcielago LP 640 from JB Car Design features Carbon Aero Kit limited to 75 pieces worldwide, made in Germany, and is offered by JB Car Design including assembly and painting at the price of 28500 Euro.
The painting consists of 6 layers of enamel primer matched to body color and comes with high solid clear varnish (from 9700 Euro). The design of the Aero Kit LP 640 represents a mix of the Reventon limited edition and the new Murciélago (2011 model).
Part of the kit is a front bumper with side air intakes, carbon fiber front lip spoiler, carbon fiber headlight covers, side skirts, rear bumper with side air outlets and carbon rear diffuser.
In addition you can order also a two-piece carbon fiber rear spoiler and an underbody ground-effect optimization at the price of 2800 Euro.
Other upgrades JB Car Design offers include LED headlights including dim lights, interior and engine compartment lighting, indicator lights, door emitter and an interior garnished with a noble bicolor leather.
Power can be increased to 750 hp and costs 28500 Euro, the standard version with performance increase “only” to 710 hp costs 19500 Euro.
To complete the tuning package for the Lamborghini Murciélago, JB Car Design offers exclusive, three-piece 20″ alloy wheels at the price from 8700 Euro.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)