Mercedes E500 is the most powerful(that’s until Mercedes decides to introduce an AMG version) production model of the coupe with 383 hp from a 5.5-liter V8.
Power on Kicherer E 50 Coupe is boosted to 424 hp and 550 NM of torque thanks to revised ECU model and a sports exhaust system. No exact details on performance numbers, but the V/max block was raised from 250 km/h to xxx km/h. In addition after the alteration the speedometer can reach speeds of up to 330 km/h.
Aerodynamic kit comprises a front lip, side skirts, a rear diffusor and special mirror casings. All components are made of top quality and ultra-light carbon. Other visual upgrades are rectangular tail pipes and RS-1 20-inch wheels.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp