Kia has released the first commercial for the upcoming K9 sedan, that will be launched in South Korean market later this year. Power comes either from a 3.3-liter V6 with 296 hp or a 3.8-liter V6 with 329 hp. As you can see from the video below, the model gets some nice tech features like adaptive LED headlights that track with the steering mechanism and also adjust with the vehicle’s speed.
Inside is a full-color heads-up display and a 12.3-inch screen in the dash.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France