Today at the Seoul Auto Show Kia unveiled the VG concept to the public. Codenamed KND-5 it is not just a concept but a preview for the actual production model that debuts already this fall in South Korea.
VG Concept is designed under the guidance of Peter Schreyer, whose previous employer was Audi for over 25 years.
The concept features a coupe-like body design with a panorama sunroof. Headlamps and taillights are equipped with LED technology.
In size it is very close to the current Kia Amanti. Length is 4945 mm(194 inches), width is 1850 mm (72 inches) and height is 1475 mm (58 inches). Power comes from a 3.5-liter V6 Lambda engine that produces 277 horsepower.
U.S. and Europe will see the production version of the VG concept beginning of 2010.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp