At this week’s Chicago Auto Show, Kia will unveil a Track-ster concept, that shares its platform with the boxy Soul. The three-door concept has been designed to showcase the ultimate sporting representation of the Soul.
There are no details yet will we ever see it in production, but hopefully we’ll know later this week. Regarding engines, it is very likely that the new 1.6 liter turbocharged engine with 208 hp from the Hyundai Veloster is powering this concept.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)