On wednesday we brought you spy photos of the new 2010 Kia Sorento. Here we have newest pictures of Kia Soul spied undisguised doing hot weather testing in Death Valley.
In Europe Soul will get the 2.0-liter diesel engine, with the gasoline 1.6-liter offered there as well.
The road-going hatch will debut at the Paris auto show this fall.
The Soul will be made in Korea. Even though it looks like a small SUV it will only get a front wheel drive. Gasoline engines will get a five-speed automatic transmission. Diesel version will debut with six-speed manual. Automatic trnasmission will follow later.
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)
- Watch Nissan Juke-R with 700 hp going against the Bugatti Veyron with 1001 hp
- New Range Rover Sport sets a new record for production SUVs on a 12.42 mile Pikes Peak hillclimb course