Jeremy Clarkson’s new DVD called “Thriller” is all about thrills at the wheel. Aston Martin’s gentleman thug, the DBS, takes on its rivals from Italy. The lightweight Lamborghini Superleggera battles it out on the track with Ferrari’s 430 Scuderia.
The 200 mph Porsche 911 turbo struts its stuff in its natural habitat – the autobahn. Clarkson also gets enough fresh air from the 240 mph Pagani Zonda Roadster F.
Then there’s the rocket science – Clarkson-style – as he fits a Porsche 944 with rocket launchers (they only look like drainpipes wrapped in silver foil)…. and a lot more
You can buy the Thriller at Amazon UK
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback