Ebay motors does have lot of weird cars for sale, this so called Jerrari is definetely one of the weirdest I have seen in a long time. What is a Jerrari?
It is a custom JEEP. It has a 1969 Jeep Wagoneer body with a Ferrari 365 GT front end.
Story on the car is that car collector Bill Harrah wanted a custom four wheel Ferrari. For some reason Enzo Ferrari refused to do it(I think it makes sense). After that mr. Harrah combined a crashed Ferrari 365 GT front end with a 1969 Jeep Wagoner.
The car use to be powered by a 365 GT’s 4.4-liter V12 powerplant that delivered 320 bhp. At the moment you can find under the hood a 350 CID V8. No information what happened to the original engine.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp