Remember the hot Jaguar C-X75 Concept, that debuted at the Paris Motor Show? This electric supercar, that according to Jaguar is not destined for production was surely one of the stars of the show.
The C-X75′s 778bhp propulsion system combines powerful 195bhp electric motors at each wheel. At the center of the car sit state-of-the-art, mid-mounted micro gas-turbines that generate 188bhp to charge the batteries and extend the EV range from 110 km to a remarkable 900km.
There are just a handful of people who have drove this amazing concept. Surprise, surprise as Mr. Leno is also one of the few that has driven it. Take a look at the video below to see what he thins of this new Jaguar concept.
- Ford Fusion – much more than a grown up Focus
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)