Only 50 of the Jaguar Stratstone Le Mans Limited Edition will ever be built. Available in Polaris White and Midnight Black, the 5.0 litre supercharged V8 XFR model, with its aggressive styling and muscular stance, has been given an extensive makeover by Stratstone.
The XFR Stratstone Le Mans Limited Edition packs 510 PS, gets from 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds, and to a limited 155 mph.
Each model holds a unique number and is fitted with a range of Stratstone sporting extras to make the limited edition the ultimate sporting experience.
Interior details include personalised sill plaques, embossed leather headrests, a gear selector carrying the Stratstone Le Mans emblem, as well as piano black veneer with a dark mesh aluminium dash and soft grain leather with contrast tailored stitching on the instrument panel.
Exterior details include a black front grille with a colour-coded grille surround, chrome finish twin bonnet louvers with supercharged script and 20″ gloss black wheels with Jaguar R brakes and red centre caps.
A keen corporate supporter of the Royal British Legion and its work, Stratstone has pledged to donate £100 for every special edition XFR model sold nationwide to support the 2010 Poppy Appeal.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback