Last year Jaguar released their own “spy photos” of the upcoming XF Sportbrake. This time they have released a teaser image on the XF Sportbake sign-up page.
As you can see the rear of the car is well hidden/covered, but Jaguar clearly hints that you can now take so much more with you thanks to the extra space.
Engine options will most likely carry over from the sedan and the world debut is expected to take place in March at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback