Jaguar has revaled the 2012 model year XF sedan at the New York Auto Show. Facelifted XF exterior echoes flagship XJ, there is also an upgraded interior, upgraded entertainment and navigation technology.
“The new 2012 Jaguar range is our finest yet. Every one of our models fully embodies the brand ideals – innovation, bold design, and effortless high performance. Our designers and engineers strive continuously to keep Jaguar ahead of the competition – creating cars that stand apart from mainstream premium offerings, while remaining accessible to an ever wider spectrum of customers.” – Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars
When you look at the front, you can clearly see that the design changes bring the Jaguar XF’s exterior in-line with the Jaguar XJ flagship.
The 510-horsepower Jaguar XFR receives unique, assertive styling treatment. XFR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XF models.
New Bi-function HID xenon headlamps incorporate LED daytime running lights with a distinctive ‘J-Blade’ signature. Tail lamps now feature LED lighting for stop, tail, and turn indicator functions. Refreshed exterior is complemented by new alloy wheel choices and paint colors.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France