Jaguar Land Rover will celebrate 50 years of James Bond at the 2012 Paris Motor show by displaying one of the Land Rover Defenders used in upcoming motion picture SKYFALL.
The Double Cab Pick Up, driven in the opening sequence by field agent Eve (played by Naomie Harris), will be shown on the Land Rover stand during the second press day on Friday 28 Sept.
Jaguar Land Rover provided a total of 77 vehicles to the SKYFALL production, including the Land Rover Defender, Range Rover and Jaguar XJ for use both on-screen and as production support vehicles.
Alongside Daniel Craig as James Bond, the cast includes; Dame Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Bérénice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Albert Finney.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar