Jaguar Land Rover will celebrate 50 years of James Bond at the 2012 Paris Motor show by displaying one of the Land Rover Defenders used in upcoming motion picture SKYFALL.
The Double Cab Pick Up, driven in the opening sequence by field agent Eve (played by Naomie Harris), will be shown on the Land Rover stand during the second press day on Friday 28 Sept.
Jaguar Land Rover provided a total of 77 vehicles to the SKYFALL production, including the Land Rover Defender, Range Rover and Jaguar XJ for use both on-screen and as production support vehicles.
Alongside Daniel Craig as James Bond, the cast includes; Dame Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Bérénice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw and Albert Finney.
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan