The Black and White Editions are based on the top spec ‘S Premium’ with special touches and of course the exterior colour choice of either Obsidian black or Moonlight white.
Black and White Edition both receive unique 21-inch Turbine-style silver alloy wheels.
Inside the lavish interior trim of black lacquer and soft aniline leather sports seats a light grey stitching is added to further enhance the premium look and feel. The stitching continues on the gearshift knob, in the door trims and around the steering wheel, as always, it’s the detail that counts.
500 Black and White Edition units will be produced with pricing starting from 64,570 Euro.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016