The Black and White Editions are based on the top spec ‘S Premium’ with special touches and of course the exterior colour choice of either Obsidian black or Moonlight white.
Black and White Edition both receive unique 21-inch Turbine-style silver alloy wheels.
Inside the lavish interior trim of black lacquer and soft aniline leather sports seats a light grey stitching is added to further enhance the premium look and feel. The stitching continues on the gearshift knob, in the door trims and around the steering wheel, as always, it’s the detail that counts.
500 Black and White Edition units will be produced with pricing starting from 64,570 Euro.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower