The Black and White Editions are based on the top spec ‘S Premium’ with special touches and of course the exterior colour choice of either Obsidian black or Moonlight white.
Black and White Edition both receive unique 21-inch Turbine-style silver alloy wheels.
Inside the lavish interior trim of black lacquer and soft aniline leather sports seats a light grey stitching is added to further enhance the premium look and feel. The stitching continues on the gearshift knob, in the door trims and around the steering wheel, as always, it’s the detail that counts.
500 Black and White Edition units will be produced with pricing starting from 64,570 Euro.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar