The Black and White Editions are based on the top spec ‘S Premium’ with special touches and of course the exterior colour choice of either Obsidian black or Moonlight white.
Black and White Edition both receive unique 21-inch Turbine-style silver alloy wheels.
Inside the lavish interior trim of black lacquer and soft aniline leather sports seats a light grey stitching is added to further enhance the premium look and feel. The stitching continues on the gearshift knob, in the door trims and around the steering wheel, as always, it’s the detail that counts.
500 Black and White Edition units will be produced with pricing starting from 64,570 Euro.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year