The Black and White Editions are based on the top spec ‘S Premium’ with special touches and of course the exterior colour choice of either Obsidian black or Moonlight white.
Black and White Edition both receive unique 21-inch Turbine-style silver alloy wheels.
Inside the lavish interior trim of black lacquer and soft aniline leather sports seats a light grey stitching is added to further enhance the premium look and feel. The stitching continues on the gearshift knob, in the door trims and around the steering wheel, as always, it’s the detail that counts.
500 Black and White Edition units will be produced with pricing starting from 64,570 Euro.
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate