A long-standing partnership between Porsche and Martini will be re-ignited as the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car makes its debut wrapped in iconic MARTINI Racing Stripes.
As part of the MARTINI 150 Anniversary celebration, the new car will be driven by nine-time world champion, Sébastien Loeb, during the opening round of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Catalunya, Barcelona, Sunday 12 May.
Jonas Krauss, Head of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup said: “From the first day the beloved stripes of MARTINI® Racing decorated a Porsche 906 in 1968, the illustrious pairing has gone on to claim some of motorsport’s most coveted titles, including numerous Le Mans 24 hours titles, during what is now considered to be a classic period of motorsport. We’re excited to be once again partnering with MARTINI® in its 150 Anniversary year.”
This legendary livery looks stunning and perfect wallpaper for any Porschephile!
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France