A long-standing partnership between Porsche and Martini will be re-ignited as the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car makes its debut wrapped in iconic MARTINI Racing Stripes.
As part of the MARTINI 150 Anniversary celebration, the new car will be driven by nine-time world champion, Sébastien Loeb, during the opening round of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Catalunya, Barcelona, Sunday 12 May.
Jonas Krauss, Head of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup said: “From the first day the beloved stripes of MARTINI® Racing decorated a Porsche 906 in 1968, the illustrious pairing has gone on to claim some of motorsport’s most coveted titles, including numerous Le Mans 24 hours titles, during what is now considered to be a classic period of motorsport. We’re excited to be once again partnering with MARTINI® in its 150 Anniversary year.”
This legendary livery looks stunning and perfect wallpaper for any Porschephile!
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil