A long-standing partnership between Porsche and Martini will be re-ignited as the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car makes its debut wrapped in iconic MARTINI Racing Stripes.
As part of the MARTINI 150 Anniversary celebration, the new car will be driven by nine-time world champion, Sébastien Loeb, during the opening round of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Catalunya, Barcelona, Sunday 12 May.
Jonas Krauss, Head of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup said: “From the first day the beloved stripes of MARTINI® Racing decorated a Porsche 906 in 1968, the illustrious pairing has gone on to claim some of motorsport’s most coveted titles, including numerous Le Mans 24 hours titles, during what is now considered to be a classic period of motorsport. We’re excited to be once again partnering with MARTINI® in its 150 Anniversary year.”
This legendary livery looks stunning and perfect wallpaper for any Porschephile!
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year