A long-standing partnership between Porsche and Martini will be re-ignited as the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car makes its debut wrapped in iconic MARTINI Racing Stripes.
As part of the MARTINI 150 Anniversary celebration, the new car will be driven by nine-time world champion, Sébastien Loeb, during the opening round of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Catalunya, Barcelona, Sunday 12 May.
Jonas Krauss, Head of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup said: “From the first day the beloved stripes of MARTINI® Racing decorated a Porsche 906 in 1968, the illustrious pairing has gone on to claim some of motorsport’s most coveted titles, including numerous Le Mans 24 hours titles, during what is now considered to be a classic period of motorsport. We’re excited to be once again partnering with MARTINI® in its 150 Anniversary year.”
This legendary livery looks stunning and perfect wallpaper for any Porschephile!
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower