A long-standing partnership between Porsche and Martini will be re-ignited as the new Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car makes its debut wrapped in iconic MARTINI Racing Stripes.
As part of the MARTINI 150 Anniversary celebration, the new car will be driven by nine-time world champion, Sébastien Loeb, during the opening round of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in Catalunya, Barcelona, Sunday 12 May.
Jonas Krauss, Head of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup said: “From the first day the beloved stripes of MARTINI® Racing decorated a Porsche 906 in 1968, the illustrious pairing has gone on to claim some of motorsport’s most coveted titles, including numerous Le Mans 24 hours titles, during what is now considered to be a classic period of motorsport. We’re excited to be once again partnering with MARTINI® in its 150 Anniversary year.”
This legendary livery looks stunning and perfect wallpaper for any Porschephile!
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams