Hyundai has revealed a Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept, based on the Veloster’s three-door coupe design at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The concept features a dual-function convertible roof that rolls backwards and forwards.
Tailgate functionality replaces hatchback for added utility with repurposed skateboards line cargo floor making it perfect to carry a bicycle, surfboard or a small kayak.
Designed by Hyundai Design North America, the Veloster C3 Roll Top concept offers a canvas roof that opens to the rear or windshield of the vehicle depending on what the driver is after.
The high gloss white paint of the C3 is contrasted by a flat black spoiler, glass close out and convertible top rails. Other exterior highlights include flat red mirror housings, flat black front wheels, fog lamp bezels, flat teal rear wheels, red reflectors and smoked taillights.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)