Hyundai has revealed a Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept, based on the Veloster’s three-door coupe design at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The concept features a dual-function convertible roof that rolls backwards and forwards.
Tailgate functionality replaces hatchback for added utility with repurposed skateboards line cargo floor making it perfect to carry a bicycle, surfboard or a small kayak.
Designed by Hyundai Design North America, the Veloster C3 Roll Top concept offers a canvas roof that opens to the rear or windshield of the vehicle depending on what the driver is after.
The high gloss white paint of the C3 is contrasted by a flat black spoiler, glass close out and convertible top rails. Other exterior highlights include flat red mirror housings, flat black front wheels, fog lamp bezels, flat teal rear wheels, red reflectors and smoked taillights.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams