Hyundai has revealed a Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept, based on the Veloster’s three-door coupe design at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The concept features a dual-function convertible roof that rolls backwards and forwards.
Tailgate functionality replaces hatchback for added utility with repurposed skateboards line cargo floor making it perfect to carry a bicycle, surfboard or a small kayak.
Designed by Hyundai Design North America, the Veloster C3 Roll Top concept offers a canvas roof that opens to the rear or windshield of the vehicle depending on what the driver is after.
The high gloss white paint of the C3 is contrasted by a flat black spoiler, glass close out and convertible top rails. Other exterior highlights include flat red mirror housings, flat black front wheels, fog lamp bezels, flat teal rear wheels, red reflectors and smoked taillights.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features