Hyundai has revealed a Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept, based on the Veloster’s three-door coupe design at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The concept features a dual-function convertible roof that rolls backwards and forwards.
Tailgate functionality replaces hatchback for added utility with repurposed skateboards line cargo floor making it perfect to carry a bicycle, surfboard or a small kayak.
Designed by Hyundai Design North America, the Veloster C3 Roll Top concept offers a canvas roof that opens to the rear or windshield of the vehicle depending on what the driver is after.
The high gloss white paint of the C3 is contrasted by a flat black spoiler, glass close out and convertible top rails. Other exterior highlights include flat red mirror housings, flat black front wheels, fog lamp bezels, flat teal rear wheels, red reflectors and smoked taillights.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil