Hyundai has revealed a Veloster C3 Roll Top Concept, based on the Veloster’s three-door coupe design at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The concept features a dual-function convertible roof that rolls backwards and forwards.
Tailgate functionality replaces hatchback for added utility with repurposed skateboards line cargo floor making it perfect to carry a bicycle, surfboard or a small kayak.
Designed by Hyundai Design North America, the Veloster C3 Roll Top concept offers a canvas roof that opens to the rear or windshield of the vehicle depending on what the driver is after.
The high gloss white paint of the C3 is contrasted by a flat black spoiler, glass close out and convertible top rails. Other exterior highlights include flat red mirror housings, flat black front wheels, fog lamp bezels, flat teal rear wheels, red reflectors and smoked taillights.
Under the hood is a 1.6-liter turbocharged GDI four-cylinder engine with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky